Friday, July 8, 2011

A Day at Home -- Finally!

It's been a busy week. One interview on Tuesday, three on Wednesday, one on Thursday. I am so tired of driving and answering questions. The interviews have all run together in my head. I can't remember how I answered any of the questions, or even if I did. The only thing I can really recall is what I wore. That's easy -- I only have one summer interview suit. Good thing it's comfortable. But I'm so tired of it that I want to burn it. Hopefully, one of these interviews will get me hired. Two of the positions were within driving distance of my home; the rest will require me to have a commuting marriage. I can live with it if need be, but of course, I'd prefer to live in the home we've had for over 20 years.

One thing the interviews do is eat up time. I'm having trouble getting through the texts we are supposed to read. Just got the second one (Curriculum 21) on interlibrary loan yesterday. I just couldn't face starting it last night. Hope to get to it today along with laundry and shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment